Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Strut Song: Robin Thicke- "Feel Good"

Welcome back, Youvies! 

We hoped you enjoyed your week! This week we're feeling a little sexy at DeJa You and bringing you an artist that simple oozes confidence and sex appeal. You know who we're talking about. The recently single, sometimes controversial, always sexy Robin Thicke! And this week we're strutting it out to "Feel Good". 

Here's our favorite lyric: 
"If I'm falling over you, then what you gonna do
I wanna cuddle you, I wanna run with you
I'd give you all my loving to you
I'd give you all my loving to you
Does it feel good"



Check out the video below! 



What did you think, Youvies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Let us know! Now put on that confidence and show the world your inner sexy! 

Hey DeJa You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment