Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Strut Song: Estelle- "Do My Thing" ft. Janelle Monae

Happy Wednesday! 

We apologize for being tardy to the Strut Song party this week! Our personal lives have become a little challenging as of late, but nothing a good Strut Song can't cure, right? Here's a fun song all about just doing you because you can! 

Here's our favorite lyric: 
"I wear my clothes like this because I can 
I wear my hair like this because I can 
I walk around like this because I can 
And I do my thing like this 'cause this who I am (who I am) 
If you are expecting me to give you an apology
For being nothing that you used to, used to
Well go on right ahead and wait 
Hold your breath and concentrate
Keep holding till your face turns blue" 


Have a listen below! 



What did you think, Yovies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Tell us! We just may use it! Now get out there and do your thang! 

Until next time, 
Hey DeJa You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment