Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Strut Song: Fifth Harmony- "Bo$$"

Happy Tuesday, Youvies!

We're getting our girl group sass on with a song suggested to us by one of our lovely readers! This week we're struttin' to "Bo$$" by Fifth Harmony! This sassy song is all about bringing out your inner boss and not letting anyone get in your way.

Here's our favorite lyric:
"C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T
                                                       That's me, I'm confident
                                                     Don't want yo compliments
                                                          Use common sense
                                                     I'm on my Michelle Obama
                                                      Shhhh... Shut your mouth
                                            Boy I think you know who run this house
                                                        I ain't thirsty for no bae
                                             'Cause I already know watchu tryna say

                                                      You say that you a baller
                                                      And I see you tryna holla
                                               But that ain't how I was brought up
                                                                    Next
                                                       Working for the money
                                         'Cause that's what my momma taught me
                                          So yo ass better show me some re-spect"



Ok, there were so many good lines we just couldn't choose a couple! Check out the video below! 



What did you think, Youvies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Tell us in the comments below! Now get out there and show the world your inner boss! 

Hey DeJa You! 


No comments:

Post a Comment