Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Favorites

Hello Youvies! 

Today we're taking a look at a couple of our favorite things from October. Let's get started! 

For a season filled with neutral-outfits and the occasional hue of orange and yellow, I like to add that little pop of color to my fall outfits. My current  October obsession is Revlon's Colorstay Lip Balm...which really does have some incredible staying power (except when it comes to some foods but that's expected)! It's an incredibly appealing and fun color, without being too over-powering. A wonderful way to embellish your Fall-Time kisses!

Pro-Tip: a great  way to keep any lip color from staining your teeth is to slip your finger between your lips as if you were making a piping sound after you've applied it
PS:  please wash your hands first,  cold and flu season!

-Jazzi 



What obsessed over in October (and am still obsessed over) is my new bag from Fossil, which was an early birthday present. Thanks Grandma, how you doin'?  What I love about this bag is that there are so many compartments and slots for easy organization in a compact form. As you guys know, most of my days are spent lecture hopping so staying organized is vital for keeping on top of my studies.

Also, it looks great! It's simple and complements everything I wear to campus without blending in to the other student's bags.  Ya'll know how I like to stand out! 

-Derrick 




What did you think, Youvies? What were you obsessed with in October? Let us know in the comments! 

Hey DeJa You! 
#DeJaYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment