Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What I Wore: Lecture Hopping

Hello there, Youvies! 

Today is another outfit breakdown! Let's get started!

Here's what I wore: 





 I've really been into wearing denim jackets these days when I'm spending my day on campus. What I love about them is that they keep my look casual while still adding a little something different from the other students on campus. And there's just something so classic about a denim jacket that you can almost never go wrong. I added a pocket square just to add a little more visual intrigue to a more simple outfit. 

Black is one of my favorite colors to wear, so today I thought I would try wearing simple black chinos from Cotton On and a black t-shirt from Forever 21. What I liked about this outfit it that I didn't feel too complicated, but still felt great! And for a day of lecture hopping, that's all right with me!



Underneath all the black though, I decided to rock my pink socks for a little surprise pop of color. These are definitely my favorite socks for the primary reason that no one really expects it! In a sea of black, grey, and white no shows, my pink socks help me stand out and add some flavor! For me, it's a fun way to add a little color and a little personality to my outfits.


What did you think, Youvies? Let us know in the comments below! 

Until next time,
Derrick 
#DeJaYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment