Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Strut Song: Disclosure "Latch" ft. Sam Smith

Happy Tuesday, Youvies! 

We hoped you enjoyed the sass we brought you the past two weeks. This week we're bringing you a song that's just fun! Sure being sassy is great, but every now and again you just gotta dance, forget you're in public, jump on a table and sing at the top of your lungs! Not that we have any personal experience or anything... Anyway, this week's Strut Song is "Latch" by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith! 

Here's our favorite lyric: 
"Now I’ve got you in my space
I won’t let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you"

The chorus is just so great we couldn't resist! Check out the video below! 


Can't get enough? Check out the live performance below! 


What did you think, Youvies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Let us know in the comments! 

Until next time! 
Hey DeJa You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment