Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What I Wore: Monday Casual

Ello Youvies!

Today I will break down one of the looks I recently wore to school I so appropriately named "Monday Casual". Let's get started!

Typically Monday's are busy days for me, and this Monday was no exception, so I usually go for a look that's dressed down, but still put together. And since it's also still 80 plus degrees here in Southern California, I needed something that would keep me cool while I race around campus all day. Here's what I wore: 



Short sleeved collard shirts are possibly my favorite pieces to wear to school. They're versatile, comfortable, and allow me to stand out a little bit from the sea of t-shirts, tank tops, and university hoodies. This shirt I'm wearing I got from Cotton On at an outlet mall for only $15, so it's good looking, functional, and inexpensive, which are 3 of my favorite things!



The jeans are old Levi's I've had since high school and I've recently pulled them to the front of my closet and I absolutely love them! They're comfortable and worn in so they're easy to get around in and sit through countless hours of lectures.



The shoes are from New Balance and they are perhaps one of the fewer items that I've splurged on. Probably like most of you, I do a lot of walking during the day and needed a good pair of shoes that have both form and function and these New Balance definitely have both. My grandma always told me that you're feet have to hold you up so you might as well invest in something that can do the job. So with all that considered the $80 price tag was worth it. Good call, Grandma.





Get the Look 

"Monday Casual"

What did you think, Youvies? What do you like to wear on your causal days? Show us for a chance to be featured! 

Hey DeJa You 





No comments:

Post a Comment