Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Strut Song: Beyonce-"7/11"

Happy Strut Song Tuesday, Youvies! 

With the sudden release of Beyonce's new video, we of course had to check it out, and we couldn't be more excited! It's always a good time for Beyonce, but there's something special about this video that we just can't resist. 


For the most part, Beyonce has presented herself in a way that's so unattainable to most of society that we sometimes forget she's not a fierce dancing, singing, programmable mutant robot from space, but just a human. Just Beyonce. This video is not only entertaining, but it reminds us that we're all humans. Silly, funny, quirky humans. 


Sometimes we just get so wrapped up in the perfection of our favorite celebrities that we forget they're just like us. Just because society places them on a pedestal doesn't mean they belong there. There's not one single person out there who's better than anyone else, and we here at DeJa You challenge you to join us in changing the idea that anybody is better than anybody else. Just like Beyonce, you're silly, funny, quirky, talented, and most of all, human. 


Ok ok enough of that! Here's our favorite lyric: 


                                                                       "Girl I'm tryna kick it with you

Girl I'm tryna kick it with you
Man I'm tryna kick it with you
My feet up, I kick it with you
Man I swear I kick it with you
Man I swear I kick it with you
Girl I wanna kick it with you
Man I know I kick it with you
                                         Yeah I spin' around and I kick it with you"


Check out the video below! 



What did you think, Youvies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Let us know in the comments! 

Until next time! 
Hey DeJa You! 
#DeJaYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment