Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What I Wore: Mellow Yellow

Good day, Youvies!

Every once in a while I get the urge to try something really out of my comfort zone and this was definitely one of those days. Let's get started! 

Here's what I wore: 



My favorite part about wearing this outfit was definitely how I felt in it. I felt just a little bit cooler than the average college student and enjoyed getting to explore my personal style! That's what it's all about right?

My hat I actually purchased on vacation at some random store we passed by. Now, normally the things you buy on vacation should just stay on vacation, but this was one of those purchases that happened to be a good buy despite my cloudy, relaxed, on-vacation judgment. 



I got my shirt from Cotton On for only $15 at an outlet mall and it's definitely one of my favorites. It's soft, really comfortable, and just as easy to wear as a t-shirt. Living in SoCal is like living in perpetual summer so I always need pieces that keep me cool in the California sun and this shirt fits the bill.



The yellow pants of which this outfit was inspired I've actually had in my closet for a couple years. I got them from J. Crew (again, from an outlet mall) and took advantage of that student discount! At least spending the majority of your days in lectures has some benefits! If my memory serves me well, I believe that these pants were around $30, which considering the brand, is pretty darn good.

My shoes are from Aldo and surprisingly were only sale for only $40! And again, I got these from the same outlet mall. Don't judge. I like outlet malls ok. What I love about these shoes is that the outer shell is denim, which gives them a cool, edgy twist.





What did you think, Youvies? Let us know in the comments! And show us something you wore recently that was out of your comfort zone!

Hey DeJa You!
#DeJaYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment