Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Strut Song: Michael Jackson- "Love Never Felt So Good" Featuring Justin Timberlake

Happy Strut Song Tuesday Youvies! 

This week we're rockin' with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, with his song "Love Never Felt So Good" featuring Justin Timberlake. This feel-good song will make anyone want to get up and dance (or strut)! As we remember the late Michael Jackson through his music, we also encourage everyone to remember his message of peace and love. Love yourself, dear Youvies, and the rest will follow. 

Here's our favorite lyric: 

"'Cause, baby every time I love you
It's in and out my life,
In-out, baby
Tell me, if you really love me
It's in and out my life,
Driving me, baby
'Cause, baby, love never felt so good"

Check out the video below! 



What did you think, Youvies? Is there a song that helps you conquer your day? Let us know in the comments below and we just might use it! 

Hey DeJa You! 
#DeJaYou 

No comments:

Post a Comment