Thursday, August 21, 2014

What I Wore

Hello my lovely Youvies! 

Here's a look at what I wore today! 



A blazer and jeans is perhaps one of my personal favorite looks to wear. There's something about rocking a blazer that makes me feel so confident and makes my look a little more special.

Wearing a pocket square is something that is relatively new to me, but I can say that I'm completely obsessed! Recently I tried my hand at making my own pocket square and the one featured in today's look is my own creation. I must say, I'm pretty proud of the results! If anyone at Versace or Gucci is reading, I'm ready to go pro as a full-time designer. ;)

The midi rings I got from Topman and they're another accessory I'm totally in love with! Ever since I saw Rihanna wearing them during her Rated R days up until now I've been searching for some to add a little uniqueness and edge to my look. And now, thankfully for me, they're everywhere.






Everything I'm wearing today I managed to get for a relatively low price. The blazer I received from my father, the t-shirt is from Forever 21 for less than $15, the belt was only $7 at TJ Maxx (I'm totally a Maxxinista), the jeans I got at Ross for less than $20, and my shoes I got from Burlington Coat Factory for only $40. Oh yes, your boy is a bargain hunter! Check out some inspiration below! 

Get the Look
OOTD: Derrick

What did you think, Youvies? Show us your outfits by sending us pictures to teamdejayou@gmail.com or with #DeJaYou for a chance to be featured! 

Until next time, 
-Derrick 
Hey DeJa You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment