Thursday, August 7, 2014

What I Wore

Hello Youvies! 

Here's a look at what I wore yesterday! 


I have my days when my style is very simplistic. Today was definitely one of those days and I 
love the results. I usually don't wear shorts because I am pretty self conscious about my legs so wearing this outfit was definitely a personal victory. Yay self love! Check out where you can get similar items and get this look for yourself below. 











Get the Look
Derrick's ootd



Blazer: Zara $40 

Tank Top: PacSun $23

Shorts: Forever21 $20 

Shoes: River Island $34 

Bags: Forever21 $30 

My favorite part about this outfit is that everything was relatively inexpensive. My motto these days has been "ballin' on a budget" (thanks Kandi from Real Housewives of Atlanta), which is definitely reflected in my wardrobe. I want pieces that look incredible, but also allow me to eat the rest of the month.
 #CollegeLife 

What did you think, Youvies? Have you tried anything out of your comfort zone lately? Let us know by emailing your pictures to teamdejayou@gmail.com or with #DeJaYou. Also, follow us on all our social media @hey_deja_you. Thank you kindly. 

Until next time, 
Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment